Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (NEVS) was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do well and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
Our Creative Design department is building a dedicated team for innovation and creation. We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products suitable for volume production. We are now looking for a Concept Modeler working in Maya and/or Alias.
The Creative Design Department, that you will be part of, is incorporated in a bigger unit inside the Technical Development Organization. You will be part of a team of Creative Designers that covers the whole vehicle, and will work close with the design engineers, system and attribute engineers. As an Alias/ Maya sketch modeler you will produce early conceptual/ sketch cad models that later on will be developed to high quality A-class surface models.
The role involves:
- Responsible for creating and delivering digital models of good quality in the early stages of the projects, based on sketches, scan data and 3-D models.
- Actively interpret and push the limits to realize the design intent in cooperation with designers, clay modelers and engineering teams.
- Understand and implement technical input (criteria) in 3-D model.
- Developing concepts perceived as good craftsmanship
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor of Science in Design or equivalent.
- Experience from development in Design Studio environment or relevant area, minimum 5 years.
- Ability to understand the design ideas and rapidly translate into Styling surfaces.
- High proficiency in Maya and or Alias.
- Experience from Class A surface modelling is a merit.
- Experience from VRED, Keyshot or similar is a merit.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Good communication skills, visual and verbally.
- Good planning skills and deliver on time.
- Creative, solution oriented and open minded.
- Independent, confident as well as good team player.
We have a Lean organization which gives you the opportunity to influence both the organization and the product.
To be a part of NEVS means, challenge the market, the technology and your own perception.
We put a great importance to our employees' development, and in that perspective your main area will evolve together with you.
The connectivity era of autonomous vehicles has just began, and we offer you a possibility to be part of that development.
If you are looking for an opportunity out of the ordinary and want to join a team who is challenging the traditional way of working, join us!
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current Collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
|National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB, Teknisk Utveckling|
|100%. Tillträde: Immediately tillsvidareanställning|
|Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Sista ansökningsdag: 2015-12-13|
|Antal platser: 1|
|Andreas Barbunopulos / Manager Styling|
|+46 520 85489|