Control Software Engineer (M/F)
Requisition no. TGSC-SEVS00822629
With its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and with 63 production & engineering sites in 26 countries, 18 global service centres, and a rolling stock installed base exceeding 100.000 rail cars worldwide, Bombardier Transportation (BT) is the global leader in rail industry.
We cover full spectrum of rail solutions - from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. While offering the broadest portfolio in rail industry, our 39.700 employees are highly dedicated to delivering ingenious products and services for better and more sustainable ways to move the world.
If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, apply for our exciting Control Software Engineer roles.
The position will be located in Västerås, Sweden, and the holder of the role will report to the Head of Propulsions & Converter Control Applications.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES & CHALLENGES
- Develop and Implement Propulsion and Control SW functions for BT projects;
- Contributes with inputs to project team and works closely with the Control Architects in order to develop the most suitable solution/function;
- Lead and/or contribute to error investigation process when needed, and provide appropriate technical solutions to resolve the error;
- Create documentation related to the requirements;
- Handle source code, configuration management and packaging and release of controlling software solutions
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- We welcome candidates with a background in Software controlling and/or other associated fields;
- Young graduates might be considered for the role but preferably a minimum of 2 years of previous relevant experience (in a similar role), is required;
-Knowledge of Simulink, MATLAB and/or other simulation related software is desirable;
- A background in railway industry, automotive, power electronics, and/or automation;
-Good communication and team player skills are needed as the holder will have to interact within project teams with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Good drive for results, technical curiosity and ability to rapidly become independent in the role are very much needed;
- Advanced English is mandatory; Swedish at least intermediate level will be highly desirable for the role but not mandatory; German will be a plus;
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Software Engineering, Control Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation as well as your detailed CV in English.
Join us! Your ideas will move people.
For more information about our projects and products or if you want to 'meet' with our global recruiting team, please join our career groups on LinkedIn or visit our careers website: http://www.careers.bombardier.com/
|BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB|
|ÖSTRA RINGVÄGEN 2|
|Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Antal platser: 3|