Make a change
In a world suffering from pollution and in a highly competitive industry, National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (NEVS) was founded with the determination to make a change.
To improve by challenging the conservative and complex.
We believe, or in fact we know, that most people both want to do well and to find joy in what they are doing. So unlike most, we combine the two.
Now we are joining hands with strong technical, industrial and financial partners to become a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles aiming for our vision - to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are building up a strong team in Sweden and China for this inspiring journey. If you feel that you want to be a part of this challenge and make a change - you should join us!
Our Program Management department is creating a strong foundation of skills and we are therefore looking for a Planning Manager!
You will be part of the Operational Development organization within Technical Development department that consists of value engineering experts and business exploration experts. This organization is responsible to develop an efficient way and new way of working. Our aim is to go outside today’s boundaries, and with less people involved.
A Planning Manager will lead Nevs into a new, agile way of planning, and is involved in all phases of a car project and will be responsible for:
- Development of the process for timing management and be a facilitator/mentor for this
- Leading, coordinating and managing project planning activities
- Development of planning tools, practices and methods for projects regarding Quality, Cost, Time and Resources.
- Development of generic MTC (Master Timing Chart) and project-specific MTC’s.
- Education and coordination with implementation of new planning tools and methods
- Development and coordination of planning workshops
- Critical path Integration, system and component planning,
We are looking for someone who has:
- B.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience within project planning development, minimum 10 years
- Cutting-edge expertise in a planning project management is a requirement
- Extensive experience with Project Planning tools
- Driver license B
- English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Be a team player with ability to understand and build a team and relations
- Have ability to plan and prioritize
- Have educational and technical skills
- Have highly structured working approach
- Be open minded for learning new knowledge and sharing own knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Taking responsibility for decisions and deliveries
- We can offer an innovative, dynamic, experienced multi-project environment.
- You will have the opportunity to work with NEW project planning technologies, setting a new trends in area of project management, and supporting the line organization with standardized planning tools.
- With services, technologies and new thinking we shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by currentCollective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
Vill Du vara med i det team som ska fokusera på utveckling av attraktiva bilar för framtiden? I så fall är Du varmt välkommen att söka anställning hos oss!
|National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB, Teknisk Utveckling|
|100%. Tillträde: Immediately tillsvidareanställning|
|Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Sista ansökningsdag: 2015-12-02|
|Antal platser: 1|
|Dan Lennartsson, Director Operational Development|