The SCC has the operational responsibility for supply from one or more suppliers and the customers associated with the suppliers, and has the authority to make operational decisions with suppliers/customers that ensure the timely supply of product whilst maximising efficiencies for the business. The SCC works and communicates on a daily basis around orders, delivery plans, forecasts, stock levels etc in order to make the right decisions and prioritisations with the customer and supplier in focus. As the contacts range from customers to suppliers, in a variety of countries and cultures, with different level of language skills, and also may include more senior stakeholder, communication is of great importance and a key to success.
Included in the role is active work with Practical Problem Solving and Continuous Improvements in cross-functional teams, both as team member and as team leader as appropriate.
The work is executed in a global high-paced environment, with strong focus on cross-functional collaboration with other roles such as Supply Chain Leads, QA, Asset Planners, Customer Relationship Managers, Packaging Coordinators, International Distribution Coordinators, Project Managers and Supplier Relationship Managers. The nature of the role with a high number of internal and external contacts requires the ability to be flexible and constantly prioritise and make assessments on where time best is spent in order to operate effectively in the role.
- Operationally Coordinate supply of products in alignment with our customer?s demand and agreed stock levels, following the process for the agreed supply method (VMI/CMI), ensuring stock levels are in line with RBU
- Process customer orders, raising purchase orders to suppliers in line with contractual requirements and receipting stock on delivery from suppliers.
- Act as the primary point of contact with suppliers/customers regarding demand, supplier?s ability to meet demand and day-to-day delivery plan.
- Represent the customer/supplier/product in the relevant PCO control room to ensure issue escalation and resolution without impact to supply.
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleagues in the Planning team, other members in the PCO control rooms and in projects where the role holder is a participant.
- Build and develop effective relationships with the suppliers and customers in a given portfolio.
- Work with the customers to create a clean demand picture in order to achieve robust supply plans and clean orders for execution.
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of systems master data within a given portfolio.
- Responsible for accurately measuring and reporting key performance indicators.
- Lead and participate in Practical Problem Solving and Continuous Improvements teams.
- Have sufficient skills and knowledge of the artwork change management processes to deliver changes to product?s packaging materials in cooperation with Packaging Coordinators and in line with market implementation dates.
- Ensure to deliver consistency with the supply management framework i.e. one way of working across the organisation regardless of geographic location or portfolio.
- Actively contribute in projects and workstreams.
Mer om tjänsten
Uppdragsperiod: Omg ? 31 jan
Skicka in ditt CV och ett personligt brev så hör vi av oss. Urval kommer att ske löpande. OBS! Vi tar inte emot ansökningar via mail.
|Klarabergsviadukten 70 (World Trade Center)|
|6 månader eller längre|
|Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön|
|Sista ansökningsdag: 2015-06-12|
|Vänligen ansök via vår hemida: http://www.andara.se/soker-du-jobb/jobbcenter/|
|Antal platser: 1|
|Lovisa Runnberg , Konsultchef|
|08-24 90 80|